Shared Ownership

To enquire about how to purchase a Shared Ownership home you must first register with the Help To Buy Agent (BPHA) on 0330 100 0272 or via

Eligibility for these homes broadly relates to your household's maximum income, degree of existing home ownership, and local connection to the borough of Tonbridge & Malling.